Materials needed: 3D Flower Stamp (312G-14) Clear Crystal Lacquer Medium Weight Vellum Embossing Inkpad Embossing Powder Colored Marker (to color flowers) Glass Beads Metal Stylus Scissors Heat Tool Waxed Paper
Instructions: 1. Using embossing inkpad, stamp 3-D Flower on vellum. Sprinkle with embossing powder. Heat to emboss. Make two of these for every finished flower desired.
2. Color the back of the flowers with the marker.
3. Carefully cut the vellum flowers out with scissors. Cut outside the embossed lines.
4. Each finished flower requires two embossed 3-D flower pieces. Curl the flower petals around a metal stylus one at a time so that the petals are curved downward.
5. Use a small amount of Crystal Lacquer in the center of the flower to to adhere the top flower layer to the bottom flower layer. Position the top layer of the flower so that it`s petals are between the petals on the bottom layer of the flower, making all the petals visible.
6. Set flower on waxed paper. Coat all visible surfaces of the flower with Crystal Lacquer. Let dry.
7. Put a small amount of Crystal Lacquer in the center of the flower. Sprinkle small glass beads on the Crystal Lacquer in the center of the flower. Let dry.
8. Carefully peel completed flower from waxed paper. Use a small amount of Crystal Lacquer to adhere flower to cardstock.
< Colored vellum can be used in place of Step 2 < Embossing powder that uses glitter works well < A small knitting needle can be used if you don`t have a stylus < 3-D Flowers can also be used to embellish wood, glass, ribbon etc. Use hot glue when adhering to these surfaces. < Watercolor paper can be used instead of vellum. If using watercolor paper, color the front of the flower in step 2.
Hope you find these instructions and hints helpful